The Church is a statewide anti-LGBT hate group, with many members based in the northern Wyoming towns of Buffalo and Sheridan.
Once the new victim is identified by the group, harassment
- Refusal of the Police Department to take any report from the victim.
- Refusal of pharmacists to fill prescriptions.
- Money missing from financial accounts.
- Vandalism to vehicles.
- Criminal mischief around the victim’s home and work, including derogatory graffiti.
In a recent study, over 90% of LGBT-owned businesses reported harassment in some form after opening. Many of those businesses choose to
Throughout the 20+ year existence of “The Church”, as it has become known to law enforcement using one name, members also use the following aliases to denote their membership in the hate group:
- Goddard Scientology
- First Independent Church of Scientology
- Goddard’s The Church
- Civil Conspiracy “Civil Rights”
- Civil Conspiracy “Trademark Rights”
Supporters of “The Church” number in the thousands from around the United States and the World. You can view a list of supporters or download the file.